Naviga in questo forum: 1 Utenti anonimi
Course 2 - European Projects English ( Dublin)
Just popping in
Messaggi : 1
Livello : 1; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
The European Academy for Education and Social Research has the pleasure to invite you to attend the “European Projects English” course that will take place at Atlas Language school in Dublin (Ireland) from 20th to 24th February 2012.
The course is part of the Master in Technologies for the Development of European Project. It is designed for professionals who need to use English accurately and appropriately in order to communicate successfully with international project partners , write effective proposal and submit official documents to the European Commission commensurate with the standard of European Union.
Course description (35 hours of in-class lectures):
- English grammar and developing an authorial voice for formal letters and documents
- EU Project Management Vocabulary
- Rationale and format for effective project proposal, application and reports
- Communication skills for the office environment – phone and email English, conducting negotiations and participating more effectively results and conclusions
- The necessary English language skills to compose a successful project proposal
The brochure is available at the following link:
http://www.academy-europa.eu/master/e ... lish_application_form.pdf
If you need additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inviato il: 23/1/2012 10:28
Puoi vedere le discussioni.
Non puoi inviare messaggi.
Non puoi rispondere.
Non puoi modificare.
Non puoi cancellare.
Non puoi aggiungere sondaggi.
Non puoi votare.
Non puoi allegare files.
Non puoi inviare messaggi senza approvazione.